2019年11月11日星期一

Vetronix GM Tech 2 clone customer review

Customer’ s real experience of using china clone Vetronix Tech 2.
Well, as most of you probably already know, I could not stand wondering if these china Tech 2's worked or not. So after a couple weeks of searching around the internet I finally picked one from:
http://www.chinacardiags.com/wholesale/tech2-diagnostic-scanner-for-gm-saab-opel-suzuki-isuzu-holden-with-full-package.html. I ordered it on a Tuesday and I picked it up at fed ex friday (i missed the fed ex guy and you have to sign for it). Yes, it only took 3 days! So here it is....

Package includes:
  1. Tech-2 Flash Tester( Tech2 main unit)
    32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications (32 mb card)
    3. CAN diagnostic interface module(Candi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
    4. RS232 cable and user manual (only for self test usage)
    5. RS232-DB9 adapter (used to connect to computer when use tis2000 software)
    6. DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
    7. 12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
    8. SAE 16/19 Adapter
    9. NAO 12/19 Adapter
    10. Battery Power Cable

I paid 220 usd for it, the quality of this is amazing. I would not never be able to tell it was a clone. The only thing i noticed was that it did not come with a house plug like the original picture had shown. i did email the seller back so we will see what they say about that. i hooked it up to my car and was able to read all the saab specific codes. i went to add aux mode and it said i needed to get security access. which i need the house charger to power the tech 2. So that is where i am at right now. i will report back once i attempt the security access part.
EDIT: So I didn't see a tis2000 disk included in my bundle. But about 2 weeks ago I found a copy. So I downloaded it and I hacked it. What does that mean? No subscription to GM!! So it detected my vin number approved security access and boom, I have aux mode. So to sum it all up. IT WORKS!!!!! Security access and all. I will play around with it more tomorrow and figure out how to change headlight settings. So for all my local people who need tech 2 work done, let me know. I'll be half the price of the saab dealer.

没有评论:

发表评论