2019年11月11日星期一

Tech 2 clone – No need subcription!

I have one of these Tech 2 clone models. Works great.
http://www.chinacardiags.com/wholesale/gm-tech2-gm-diagnostic-scannerworks-for-gm-saab-opel-suzuki-isuzu-holden-1011.html
I paid $319 for it. wasn't the cheapest i found but like i said, only one i got a response from somebody. the quality of this is amazing. i wouldnt never be able to tell it was a clone. the only thing i noticed was that it didnt come with a house plug like the original picture had shown. i did email the seller back so we will see what they say about that.

You don't need a subscription, if you have the emulators to make it bypass that. The TIS software that was included with my clone model was GM, not Saab. lol Had to get the Saab TIS. The card was 143.000 too. I got 148.000 and used MemoryCardExplorer to flash it onto the card. Tedious, but got it all working.

I've disabled my DRL's, deleted the stupid OnStar system so I don't get the annoying 'OnStar Malfunction' message every time I turn the car on, auto-unlock doors at key-out, and lots of other things. Comfort Close is a feature I had activated too, but its a US/Canada and Aus option only and when I disabled my DRL's, it became Comfort Open only. I need to figure out which control module it reads to allow Comfort Close again.

When you add the UEC control module, I was curious to know what Xenon Type 2 meant - so I activated it, and it changes it from bi-xenon to xenon low-beam and halogen high-beam. Interesting. Tempting to run a 'jumper' wire from the 12v positive of the halogen high-beam to the 12v positive on the bi-xenon solenoid so it opens the cutoff shield as well as turn the halogen high beams on

没有评论:

发表评论